Where do you buy your B Bags?

Webec

Oct 25, 2006
Sorry guys, I'm an MJ gal, so I'm a little out of the loop.

Where do you guys buy your B Bags? I think I'm missing something here. When I google Balenciaga, I'm getting Barney's, but where else?

:heart:Thanks! :heart:

IRL... any Bal boutique, Barney's, NM (sometimes). I heard Bergdorf used to carry them but when I went there they were sold out.

Online... nowhere except for AlohaRag. Technically that's not really online because you complete the order process offline, but it's the closest.

Hope this helps!

I have started collecting handbags since I joined this forum. I want to add a B-Bag into my small collection. I came across a website online (google) called eDesignershop.com, they sell B-bags for decent prices. Very tempted to buy one but wanted to check with you all before I buy one and end up with a fake bag. I have no clue on how an authetic B-bag looks like :shame: or even the fake one for that matter. Please help!!!! Thanks!!!!!!

I have started collecting handbags since I joined this forum. I want to add a B-Bag into my small collection. I came across a website online (google) called eDesignershop.com, they sell B-bags for decent prices. Very tempted to buy one but wanted to check with you all before I buy one and end up with a fake bag. I have no clue on how an authetic B-bag looks like :shame: or even the fake one for that matter. Please help!!!! Thanks!!!!!!

No way those are authentic. They sell high priced fakes. Start with the link Seahorse posted for authentic bbags:

http://forum.purseblog.com/achtung-balenciaga/stores-now-carrying-b-bags-31358.html

And thanks for looking into that Rebecca! :flowers:

I prefer BNY, no tax, no shipping fees if you buy a lot from them and use the same SA, But no refunds. Saks, NM or Barneys, but I have to pay tax on all of those. I'm scared of ebay unless it's a PF member.

I just bought one from Neiman Marcus in the GSP in NJ. They have a rather large collection. Many colors and new items, like the large suede hobo and a rouched, box shaped bag.