Where Do LV Owners Buy Clothes

Five years later, and my response has slightly changed. I now shop more often at Banana Republic Factory than Old Navy. I've also fallen in love with Nordstrom Rack and Off 5th, particularly their sales on Sanctuary clothing. I've even ventured into Express for some wide leg pants options outside of just jeans, including a pair of matte faux leather culottes!

Lululemon, Ultracor (Neiman's/Equinox/Gilt), Veronica Beard, Billy Reid, and Intermix. I also do RTR for fun trendy and designer pieces to mix into my existing wardrobe.

I'd probably be able to drop $3-4K for a bag more easily if I didn't have a bad clothing habit.

Still Zara, Uniqlo and H&M. Rarely something in a mid price range and none in the luxe range. If I had a model's body then I'd buy designer clothes. Otherwise I prefer clothing that costs so little I wouldn't mind replacing it in a blink of an eye, but at the same time it should have decent quality and not look cheap.

i am not employed and most of the time i am at home with my dogs. I wear comfortable clothes there. otherwise i wear normal clothes, not designer fashion. however, i have a preference for comic shoes (preferably disney) and socks and i have been in love with doc martens for 34 years. i think i'm the eternal rebel with a preference for lv bags. :eek:
my girlfriend always says most people think my bags are fake as i am so unconventional. :giggle:
when i accompany my husband to a business meeting i wear a more classic dress with doc martens or disney shoes and admire him for taking me with him:love:

i am not employed and most of the time i am at home with my dogs. I wear comfortable clothes there. otherwise i wear normal clothes, not designer fashion. however, i have a preference for comic shoes (preferably disney) and socks and i have been in love with doc martens for 34 years. i think i'm the eternal rebel with a preference for lv bags. :eek:
my girlfriend always says most people think my bags are fake as i am so unconventional. :giggle:
when i accompany my husband to a business meeting i wear a more classic dress with doc martens or disney shoes and admire him for taking me with him:love:

Love my Docs too! I have more Doc Martens than any other footwear.

Reactions: GJ*
I never buy designer clothes or shoes. Only bags and SLGs. I'm UK based and buy clothes from ASOS mainly due to the variety and premier delivery option. Marks & Spencer for classic pieces (like a trench coat) and longer trousers (I'm 5'9). I'll spend more on coats - usually Barbour and North Face. I love Zara pieces but find the quality and sizing really hit and miss. NEXT is great for my daughters' clothes. I'm a WFH mum so my lifestyle is casual. I haven't even worn mascara for over a year lol.

Reactions: Loriad
For work, I almost exclusively shop at Ann Taylor loft. It's almost the only place I can find true petite sizes. Casual wear, REI (spend a lot of time out doors and need proper gear), Levi's for jeans and I make a lot of my clothes

Zara , Bloomingdales go my leather jackets (Aqua), Ralph Lauren in Macy’s and Saks/Saks off 5th and Poshmark for past season things I missed for the most part. I rarely buy anything full price.

I’m plus size so designer clothes are out for me but I’m team designer bag, shoes, accessories only.

I can’t be bothered to deal with dry cleaning and want to be able just to wash and especially dry all my clothes so I usually end up with a lot of cotton or Jersey knit clothes lol.

I’m sure some people think I carry fake goods when I’m walking around in a $20 top and leggings from Amazon or Old Navy with an Alligator City Steamer and Hermes shawl :lol:

I do have quite a bit from Anthropologie and I pretty much exclusively wear Johnny Was dresses in the summer as they’re my only non-black clothes.

I don’t have to worry about work clothes which definitely makes a difference.

Reactions: topglamchic