Where did you get your love for LV?

I think it would have been about 10 years ago, when the first LV store opened up in my city (Brisbane, Au), and I used to walk past on my way to work every day and admire the bags.

At the time I was madly saving up for a deposit for our first house, and have since went on to have two children so most spending money goes towards their interests, but this year is the year I'll be getting one for my own :smile:

The MONOGRAM VINYL AMBER TOTE MM!

I was aware of LV but thought of a boring color "old lady" designers brand and with so many knock offs, that I took it as a cliché to waste money on.

But this bag was love at first sight and suddenly is just created a different meaning of the brand's ageless beauty of its design and timeless class.

my bff.... her mom had a lot of pieces from louis vuitton, but no one was allowed to touch them. i never knew what it was other than the funny looking flower bag (monogram canvas), i was 16 at the time and didn't like it at all. when i got older early 20s. my bff purchased her first louis vuitton speedy, she said i should give it a try. i was content with the fendi i was using and kindly said no to her a few times. one day for some strange reason i listened to her, walked into a louis vuitton boutique and fell in love with everything. now 8 years later i have a collection of lv items without realizing how i got here and love every piece i purchased.

Me too . Jessica Simpson thus my forum name lol

haha so im not alone. my DH used to hate sitting there...5 mins in and he would walk off. during commercial, i would be a chatterbox and clue him in on what happened. that got on his nerves while he's gaming. lol i still remember when she asked Nick "is this chicken, i know its tuna but the can said"...chicken of the sea :roflmfao:

I actually was introduced to LV by my mother-n-law 25 years ago. We were in Florida on a trip and off to West Palm Beach for my first speedy! Haven't used any other brand since! Once you carry a LV it's hard to carry anything else!