Where Can I Find...

xxcbairexx

Sep 9, 2007
Do you know where I could find a Hamptons Patchwork wristlet? They were on the Coach website up until a few weeks ago. I'm trying to find this as a bat mitzvah gift for my friend (she's been talking about this pattern all summer and I can tell she really wants it), and I'm a little wary of ebay. Any help would be appreciated. :yes:

You're best bet is probably going to be eBay (post the auctions in the Authenticate This thread in the top portion of the Coach Shopping page for help on authenticity if you're unsure). You could also check your local dept stores but I think most have clearanced out their patchwork collections. You might even get lucky at a Coach Outlet store if you have one near by. They get snatched up very quicky, though. Good luck!

ebay, dillards or macy's on clearance but they may be out and outlets. but if you find one on eBay and need to know if it is real and such just post it in the authenticate it thread.

I actually did manage to find it. When I initially called the coach store, they said they didn't have any available, but they called me back and said they found some in the stockroom, so I'm going to go pick it up today.