where can i find the Tri-color Cheri?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. now that ive seen the cheri IRL pics, i know i want one! but i dont like the stingray as much...but i cant find the tri color one anywhere! am i mistaken? is it only available in the french tote design?

the french tote just doesnt look as comfy with the short handle drop (can it fit over a coat?) and a bit too big, but maybe someone can prove me wrong :smile:

2. I think you can preorder the tri-color cheri from Lunaboston. If I remember correctly it was one of the options they mentioned when I was preordering my French Tote. And, yes, actually, the FT has a pretty good shoulder drop. It will certainly make it over lighter coats, maybe not thick coats depending on how thick. It is a bigger bag, but because it's thin it doesn't overwhelm. I'm really short and I still like it on me. Since it's long and thin it actually makes me look taller!

3. I have the French Tote and the handles fit easily on my shoulder, but I've not tried it with a jacket or coat. I do have large arms though so on a smaller person they would probably fit over a coat - i'm 5'5" and the size is fine -it's a flat bag so its not overwhelming at all and it holds a lot and looks good - I love it - it's a fab bag!

4. Both the french tote and cheri are up on RM .com!

5. Does anyone know where to get the tri-color? LB is sold out and it's not on RM.com. Did I miss my chance? I didn't think the bag was THAT popular.

6. ^^Hey daniela! You haven't missed it yet. RM.com took it off the site because apparently they weren't ready with production yet. I was told they'd be back on the site soon!

7. thanks desi! that's a relief. this bag has become my new obsession

8. Email Amy at threesirens and she could get one for you. Shipping is free.

threesirens@gmail.com