Where Can I find a marron part time??? Help!

madiandcindy

Nov 16, 2006
Hi,

So I am new to this bbag thing, I think it's my new drug!! Yikes!! I think I want a marrom part time but I know this is from a different season of colors right? So can I still find this bag and where? Does Balenciaga make this color again? I thought they made a color only once?? Help!!

thanks!!

Hi,

So I am new to this bbag thing, I think it's my new drug!! Yikes!! I think I want a marrom part time but I know this is from a different season of colors right? So can I still find this bag and where? Does Balenciaga make this color again? I thought they made a color only once?? Help!!

thanks!!

Hi there, one is currently on ebay. Go check it out.:jammin:

Its just soooo much easier. I guess if you pay with credit card, they request a bunch of personal info in order to verify the card. I paid with Paypal and had no trouble whatsoever.

ITA with circoit! I paid with PayPal and received my Grenat Work within 3 business days (am located in the Continental US) of payment clearance. If you pay directly with a credit card, Diabro require bank statements, etc., and, frankly, I just couldn't be bothered sending them that info. You just have to make sure that the details on the account you set up with Diabro (which is required to make a purchase) match those on your PayPal account.

Good luck!