Where- besides ebay- can I buy MAB in black w/ BBW

iconic321

O.G.
Mar 8, 2007
and the blue zipper track? I'm new to RM and I decided that this should be my first RM... now to find it!

Any help ladies? There's one on ecrater but the seller has 0 feedback and its pretty pricey :Push:

Thanks Rnp but I should have been more specific... I wanted the old hardware with long tassels. :sad: From reading this forum I know this is a past season bag so I'm hoping for a RM miracle and hopefully this bag is available somewhere.

I think it's highly unlikely you'll be getting a BBW MAB at a big discount. especially the cut with the smooth leather(that's highly sought after and hard-to-find) but there have been quite a few pebbled leather BBW MABs popping up on ebay and ecrater.

oh, and just a note, you apparently can't leave feedback for an ecrater seller unless you bought something through the paypal or google check-out. I paid once through money order and wasn't able to leave any feedback, though the seller was a lovely tpfer:C so maybe the seller has sold before... but I think you should just email the seller first. plus, I think she posted a mix of 2 bbw bags for that. ask her to itemize which tassels the bag comes with(some pics have bw tassels, the others dont.) good luck!:tup:

Wow thanks Jo712, that's a really informative and detailed response. I noticed on ecrater that if a seller was a tpf member- they would state it in the auction. Since its not stated, I'm assuming that she isn't.

Thanks purplewithenvy, I'll email Cory. :smile:

^^never hurts to ask a question.;) but do be cautious too cuz some people say they're from TPF (on sites like ebay) just to appear like they're selling authentic items. Thankfully, RM has no fakes yet so it's not that big of a deal yet..