Where are you from and where do you live now?

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I thought that this might be an interesting thing to know because we are such a big and international group.
    So than i make a start.
    I am from Germany from a small city called Aachen and I pretty much lived there until 2001 when I moved to Munich. I really love it here with all the beautiful shops:love: and the mountains aren't far away. The only thing I really miss that my whole family still lives there.:sad2:

2. I was born in Odessa, Ukraine. I have lived in NYC since I was 2 years. I love NY, NY's shopping and NY'S restaurants.

3. I'm from Sweden and I live here right now. I lived in Virginia before and am moving to North Carolina in July/August.. I'm really looking forward to it, settling down with my hubby then :love: And shopping will be so much better :biggrin:

I will miss my family when I move though :sad: I feel so guilty for just ditching them and starting a new life on the other side of the ocean..

4. Hello my name is pradasmeadow and Im a shopaholic LOL

Anyway
    Im from the UK originally now residing in the USA !!! I miss my chips and gravy and toffees!

5. OMG I am so jealous you live in my "i desperately have to go there city while I am young" city. that must be so great!!

6. i'm from Marietta, GA, a north suburb of Atlanta, and i now live in Athens, GA, which is the location of my school, the University of Georgia.

7. I can understand that. I just love fish and chips with vinigear and cream tea with scones and clotted cream! :love: I am visiting my friend about 4 times a year in the UK.

8. I'm from a small town about an hour west of West Palm Beach, Florida. I'm currently living in Orlando.

9. I was born in a place called Rotorua, New Zealand nice little place that! And now i live in Auckland, New Zealand! :smile:

10. I was grew up in a suburb about 20 miles outside of Boston and live in that same town now. But I've moved around a lot before returning to my hometown - Boston, Connecticut, Madrid, San Diego, Los Angeles....and am now contemplating a move to Miami...I definitely miss city life!

11. Well, I'm from Leeds in the UK, and I currently live in........Leeds, in the UK. Can you see the giant 'L' on my forehead?

I'm saving my pennies anyway - I'm going to California one day *fingers crossed*

12. I was born just outside Moscow, Russia. I live in Toronto, Canada for almost 16 years. I LOVE Canada, but also very proud of my Russian heritage!!!

13. Are a big Soccer (excuse me, FOOTBALL) fan?? :biggrin:

14. I am from Saudi Arabia <waving hiiiiiiiiii:biggrin: >.. And I currently live there (home sweet home:love: ).. My mother language is Arabic.. While my second is English (that&#8217;s why my spelling is horrible!:p sorry!! ).. Traveled to so many destinations:amuse: .. And met so many people:amuse: .. Nice to meet you all..:biggrin:

15. Hi,,,Im originally from Malaysia(Asia), then I lived in Singapore for few years, and then I met my husband and here I am with him, Germany! NIce to meet u guys...!!!!