Where are the mini pouchette accessoires?

Honey_buns

Sep 14, 2020
Hi everyone!! I’m new to this forum and I’ve been meaning to grow my very small LV collection one by one and there is one piece I’ve been dying to get my hands on and that is the mini pouchette accessoire in possibly DE or in DA. Has anyone had any luck getting their hands on this within the last month or so? I’ve contacted my SA and I’ve been stalking the site for awhile and no luck. Do you guys happen to know if “item unavailable. Check back soon.” is an indicator that it will be no longer in production? Preferably in the American region website or US website so I can better understand how frequent they restock online. ECC6AEFE-6FA7-4C2C-8383-BE69DD15D09D.png15463364-9539-4628-B964-A5B51771DD32.jpeg

I don't think they're being discontinued. They occasionally pop up on the UK site, and you can still order the Mon Monogram mini pochette. If you don't want to wait and are open to buying on the preloved market, there are always some on eBay! Good luck finding one!

Reactions: Honey_buns
:sad:It’s truly a shame that the price sold online for even preloved are sometimes twice the price as retail. My collection is quite small and I still feel nervous about buying preloved because I feel that my eyes might deceive me and I end up buying a replica of some sort. Hopefully come holiday season the hard to find SLGs will pop up more...:doh:

Keep looking and also try to get in touch with your personal SA. I have been stalking the website for months and it looked like it was available for a split second so I texted my SA and told him / asked if he can secure one for me. Turns out there was one in store and he was able to send it to me. I also tried calling customer service and they said they would let me know in a few days if they can get one for me. I refuse to pay resale price because it's such a small piece and I knew I would eventually find one.

BLESSED THY JESUS! I was able to find one from calling up different stores around US. Call me crazy but all that hard work paid off! I definitely took everyone’s advice into account and it was very very helpful! Thank you all!

Reactions: bccgal
These items are not discountinued, just very popular, limited and thus hard to find (htf). Depending on your location, you should join the according stalking thread on this forum, where the LV lovers community helps each other to get the hands on the htf pieces online at LV’s homepage ;) E.g., with the help of the EU stalking thread, I was able to buy the mini Pochette (MP) in de, mono, and than da in three weeks in June 2020. Good luck!