When you ask an ebay seller a question ...

kemilia

the boonies of illinois
O.G.
Mar 14, 2006
When you ask a question of an ebay seller, do they have the choice of posting it (and the answer) on the auction?

I know some of my questions never make it to the item's auction site and was wondering.

But you can only post it to the auction if there's more than a certain amount of time left in the auction (I think 24 or 12 hours). Which I think is rather dumb, but that's eBay for you.

If I get questions I usually post them, as they may be things I have overlooked in the listing that other potential buyers might be interested in. However, sometimes the person asking the question might provide an email address or other personal info if they want more photos - then I would never post!

If I get questions I usually post them, as they may be things I have overlooked in the listing that other potential buyers might be interested in. However, sometimes the person asking the question might provide an email address or other personal info if they want more photos - then I would never post!

I don't post if it contains personal information.

So nice to hear that there are considerate sellers like you two~ :hugs:Now I specifically say if they choose to email me the photos instead of posting more on their listing, then let me know so I will message them my email address. Because I have had sellers reply to my questions and post to the bottom of the listing while my email address is clearly written on the message!!! Been burned...:rant: