When Will You Stop????

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I made a list today of all the LVs I want to get; form MC, to Tulum, to denim to epi, etc. etc. Then I started thinking:
    1. When will I use all of these? I don't go anywhere.
    2. There will always be new LVs that will come out each year that I would want to get.
    3. I will just be accumulating more and more LVs

Logical conclusion: There will be a exponential rise in the amount of LVs I will have without a concomitant rise in the amount of time I have to use them.
    So, what to do? I have to be intellectually honest with myself and realize that I don't "need" these bags, no matter how gorgeous or how bad I want them.

Do you girls think there will ever be a point where you stop? If not, how are you going to reconcile spending tons of money and accumulating so many bags every year? Will it ever STOP????:hrmm:

2. I think I've gotten to this point. I've bought and sold and bought and sold so many bags - contantly looking to create the "perfect" collection so that I have a bag for every feasable occasion. I feel like I'm done. Of course down the line I may decide I want another, but for now - I think I'm finally satisfied with what I have :smile:

3. i'm on the (exact) same page as you, but don't have a good answer for you :hrmm:

4. Stop?????????
    Not now, not eva, NEVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

5. I use my bags every day and don't really think of them as "going out" bags. They are my "every day" bags so I do get a lot of wear out of them to justify the $$$ spent on them. As long as you don't get yourself in debt over a pretty bag or if it makes you feel better, it's OK in my book. Girls will be girls, you know?:flowers:

6. Let's just say, I'm more careful w/ my purchases from now on. I used to have a lot of impulse buys and most of these bags just sat in my closet. I still have to get rid of a few but overall, I think I'm pretty satisfied w/ what I have.

7. I'm not stopping but I am definitely pausing right now. Sure there are bags I'd want but I think it's an aesthetic thing for me right now and not a necessary piece.

I think about that often though, it's an addiction!

8. I don't have that many bags. I love the ones I do and I don't think I'll buy another bag for a while.....hopefully when I do I will be able to afford the LeFab!!!! Then that will be it for a looooong time. It's funny because you know how job interviewers say, "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?" My answer would be, "In a Hermes Kelly bag!" And there my collection will be complete! (I hope) (I think) :smile:

9. Stop? Neva! hehe I'm just getting started! There'll always be a new brand or style out that you'll want; it's inevitable.

10. me too...although the batignolles is really calling my name!!

11. I wish I knew. I'm feeling that way right now, too. I think if I were to get maybe a couple more bags, I would be OK. But ask me again later.
    :P

12. I think that with EVERY bag I purchase!!!:shocked:

13. Nevahhhhhhh!!!! ;)

14. I told my bf I would stop once I got my framboise bedford..and I kept my word...b/c I moved onto Chanel! muahaha!

15. Stop buying LV? My DH would think there was something wrong with me!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice