When was this introduced?

edsbgrl

Smile!
O.G.
Dec 14, 2005
Does anyone know what year the Batignolles (vertical, horizontal, regular) was introduced? I'm having small date code issue so I thought I'd ask the experts......:P

Thanks!:cool:

it just came out last year

ETA:

my bad...meant to hit 'go advanced' not 'post quick reply'

anyways, they did just come out last year. IIRC, they came out a couple months after the Popincourt. I remember talking to my SA and saying I'd have gotten the BH instead of the PH had I known they were coming out.

but what i've noticed is that the date code may not always match the release...again, IIRC they just came out w/the new colors of Antigua this year,but mine was made in 2005.

blackbutterfly said:
it just came out last year

ETA:

my bad...meant to hit 'go advanced' not 'post quick reply'

anyways, they did just come out last year. IIRC, they came out a couple months after the Popincourt. I remember talking to my SA and saying I'd have gotten the BH instead of the PH had I known they were coming out.

but what i've noticed is that the date code may not always match the release...again, IIRC they just came out w/the new colors of Antigua this year,but mine was made in 2005.

Interesting about the date code not matching......I really do learn something new everyday on here. :yes:

this was asked VERY recently, you may want to do a quick search, you may find some good info. I think there were a lot of responses to it.