When to return your newly purchased LV

Yes, that was what I said. Seems like a pretty valid reason to me.

OMG that totally happened to me a few years ago!! [emoji23]

I bought an Epi Neverfull in this orange-red color and it smelled so bad. It was literally stinking up my house. Like paint fumes or something, I was afraid to light a match!!

Exchanged it for the Epi denim Neverfull and it didn’t have that problem, it’s my go to summer bag!

OMG that totally happened to me a few years ago!! [emoji23]

I bought an Epi Neverfull in this orange-red color and it smelled so bad. It was literally stinking up my house. Like paint fumes or something, I was afraid to light a match!!

Exchanged it for the Epi denim Neverfull and it didn’t have that problem, it’s my go to summer bag!
Lol ok, thank you for confirming that I am not delusional. The stinking up your house part made me howl with laughter LOL. I’m glad you were able to exchange it for a normal smelling beautiful bag!

Reactions: frenchyo8
I was talking to the poster that took my complaint from another thread and quoted the post here.

I don’t post in this thread so I was wondering how it ended up here but I do lurk.
I didn’t quote your post. I quoted a post I listed as reasons why people return things. When I read your post I couldn’t believe I listed it as a reason.

Maybe someone can explain this to me....
How do people purchase their items “in store” - take it home, take pictures - such as what fits in my bag etc -and then check it over - only to decide in their eyes “it’s defective” or “misaligned” or “stitching is bad” or to “worry” about what “might” happen in the “future” and then decide to RETURN it.
This irks me to no end because someone else will get it after that person handled it in their home [emoji53]
I understand “on-line” returns because those purchases can not be looked over.

BTW: I am not directing this at any particular post or by no means do I mean to offend anyone. I just noticed that many recent post are “?” about RETURNING a purchase.

Last edited:
41. You can’t decide which bag to get, so you spend months researching them, you turn the internet and TPF upside down over analyzing ever single aspect of the bags, you create polls, interrogate people who own them, walk into the store still undecided, spend another 2 hours trying to make up your mind and as soon as you get home, you’ve never been more certain you should have bought the other bag.

P.S. if it’s a pair of shoes, it’s that you bought the wrong size.

Last edited:
45. People who sell fakes on eBay never seem to have the option to return or exchange their ‘authentic’ things. Their reason for selling is always: it was a gift and I already have one. I want friends that gift me Vuitton, Louboutin, etc. Funny that friends who gift you such expensive things do not know you well enough to know you already own a Speedy or a black Pigalle, huh?