when does chanel go on sale??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm.. The Jersey Melrose Cabas is a large bag and went on sale recently at certain department stores for less than 1k! I have one and love it, though I haven't worn it in a while. It is a bit of a "younger" style though. You won't find a leather Chanel bag for under 1k. The closest thing you'll get to 1K in terms of Chanel leather bags are the timeless clutch and the wallet on chain. The clutch is very roomy for evening, but it is a clutch with no straps so it's not super practical for day to day life. The wallet on chain is lovely too, but can't hold a ton either.

Good luck!

Your best bet for finding sales is at department stores like Neiman Marcus, Saks, etc. Chanel bags rarely ever go on sale at Chanel boutiques, and if they do they're the tweed ones.

PS: You can also get really lucky with Chanel deals if you scour eBay constantly. I've seen some amazing bags go on eBay for great prices! Just be to sure to authenticate with us first before purchasing.

Hi!

As you can imagine, this is asked a lot.
Please visit our Chanel Shopping Forum and do a search, I'm certain you'll find a lot of threads that answer your question. Feel free to bump one of them up by commenting in the thread if you have more inquirirs.
Thanks!:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.