When are you too young for an epi speedy?

vaneea

Shopping Addict Nerd
Jan 4, 2006
geez u are never too young.. esp when u reach 20.. u can pull off almost anything other than kiddy and granny purse hehehe

pietonne

Oct 19, 2005
AWW THANK YOU all for your comments! You are all so sweet!!! I think I'm going to wait until I go home for my next break and inspect an epi speedy at a store (in my college town we have no LV... amanda I TOTALLY know what you mean by super-preppy college town). I do have a serious corporate internship coming up this summer, and will need a bag for that. But I want something that will cover me both in casual situations and in the office. No matter what, I will let you know what I decide. Again, thanks for all your advice, I appreciate ALL of it!

Raspberry

O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
I got a mandarine Speedy for my 21st birthday...which was only one month ago. I don't think I'm too young! However, I do think that black and moka are more "serious" as someone else commented so they will suit your internship very well. My mandarine, I wear it with jeans, even yoga pants!

Munchkyn

I LOVE Penguins
O.G.
Oct 28, 2005
Minnesota
Raspberry said:
I got a mandarine Speedy for my 21st birthday...which was only one month ago. I don't think I'm too young! However, I do think that black and moka are more "serious" as someone else commented so they will suit your internship very well. My mandarine, I wear it with jeans, even yoga pants!
Have you been using your bag quite frequently? I want to get one in mandarin as well and I am a t-shirt, jeans kinda gal! I always wear my IF audra cause it matches everything, casual. Does the epi speedy mandarin have the same affect? I am turning 22 this month;)!

Raspberry

O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
The orange looks GREAT with blue. So when I'm wearing it with yoga pants, I'll wear it with a denim jacket. Or I'll wear a sweater, jeans, and heels. Because it's such a structured bag, I wouldn't wear a Speedy with a super casual T-shirt. Something fitted is nice. =)

helenNZ

O.G.
Jan 8, 2006
i'm agreeing with everyone else, you're never too young to carry a classic around! Its going to be with you for years, so TOTALLY go for it!

vaneea

Shopping Addict Nerd
Jan 4, 2006
pietonne.. yes i'm in the same situation as u... it's so sad... but payin 20 bucks for lv shipping is wroth it.. long lvie lv hotline =)

blondee47

Jan 11, 2006
Montreal,Quebec,Canada
i bought my daughter(20) the LV bucket with the attached wallet.....the first nite she wore it to a club and had just cashed her paycheck---wouldn't u know someone stuck their hand and stole the wallet..........I knew when I bought it that a purse without a closure was asking for trouble...i WISH I would have bought her a speedy..........

O.G.
Dec 4, 2005
Canada
I don't think you're too young for the epi speedy at all! If you like it, and have the funds for it, then I say go for it!

I'm 23, and in a couple of months when I start work, the epi speedy will probably become my first LV purchase too :smile:

Let us know what you decide....:P

Dec 6, 2005
Sigh, girls are so young with the high end bags these days! I was in the mall this weekend and a young girl complimented my bag, we started chatting, and she showed me her Paddington, she's 15 years old!!

Lia

Jan 15, 2006
Defintely get the bag! It's a real classic! And I like a casual outfit combined with a classy bag!

CoUtuReLoVe

what purse next?
Jan 1, 2006
College Life...
:nuts: :nuts: I was looking at this bag, along with many others, and I'm 19, so your not too young, I think it's a classic, just like the monogram speedy, any age is good. ( well at least not 15/16) But you know what I mean...