When are you too young for an epi speedy?

AWW THANK YOU all for your comments! You are all so sweet!!! I think I'm going to wait until I go home for my next break and inspect an epi speedy at a store (in my college town we have no LV... amanda I TOTALLY know what you mean by super-preppy college town). I do have a serious corporate internship coming up this summer, and will need a bag for that. But I want something that will cover me both in casual situations and in the office. No matter what, I will let you know what I decide. Again, thanks for all your advice, I appreciate ALL of it!

I got a mandarine Speedy for my 21st birthday...which was only one month ago. I don't think I'm too young! However, I do think that black and moka are more "serious" as someone else commented so they will suit your internship very well. My mandarine, I wear it with jeans, even yoga pants!

Raspberry said:
I got a mandarine Speedy for my 21st birthday...which was only one month ago. I don't think I'm too young! However, I do think that black and moka are more "serious" as someone else commented so they will suit your internship very well. My mandarine, I wear it with jeans, even yoga pants!

Have you been using your bag quite frequently? I want to get one in mandarin as well and I am a t-shirt, jeans kinda gal! I always wear my IF audra cause it matches everything, casual. Does the epi speedy mandarin have the same affect? I am turning 22 this month;)!

The orange looks GREAT with blue. So when I'm wearing it with yoga pants, I'll wear it with a denim jacket. Or I'll wear a sweater, jeans, and heels. Because it's such a structured bag, I wouldn't wear a Speedy with a super casual T-shirt. Something fitted is nice. =)

i bought my daughter(20) the LV bucket with the attached wallet.....the first nite she wore it to a club and had just cashed her paycheck---wouldn't u know someone stuck their hand and stole the wallet..........I knew when I bought it that a purse without a closure was asking for trouble...i WISH I would have bought her a speedy..........

I don't think you're too young for the epi speedy at all! If you like it, and have the funds for it, then I say go for it!

I'm 23, and in a couple of months when I start work, the epi speedy will probably become my first LV purchase too :smile:

Let us know what you decide....:P

Sigh, girls are so young with the high end bags these days! I was in the mall this weekend and a young girl complimented my bag, we started chatting, and she showed me her Paddington, she's 15 years old!!

:nuts: :nuts: I was looking at this bag, along with many others, and I'm 19, so your not too young, I think it's a classic, just like the monogram speedy, any age is good. ( well at least not 15/16) But you know what I mean...