When are the Mini Minis due out?

I just ordered a Lapis MM ! It does look darker in LB's pic, but it's still cute! Who else is getting a mini?

The total with the code is about $73 off retail too.

I do wish the flaps were secured to the side like the big bags...it kind of looks like it has dog ears. lol

Last edited:
i want a mini mini, but don't know if it's worth $221 (w/ the lucky code) for such a small bag. But it's soo cute. I wonder how it looks using the shoulder strap. ne1 ordering one?

^^ I was thinking the same thing, Lapis looks like Nautical Blue to me SO MUCH! I really want a mini mini, I think they're adorable but I'm holding out for Plum! :P I can't wait to see some personal pictures though!

I think Lapis and Nautical blue are the same shade just different leather texture. The LAPIS is supposedly the same leather as LEAF..

While the NAUTICAL BLUE is the same leather as the CREME.

i have a lapis MAB on order hoping it was true to color to the bloomies site (and the few other pics we saw) but LB is usually accurate picture wise, and it looks like the lapis is the same shade as the 2nd recut of the "royal" or iris... a dark navy.

This makes me wonder what shade the new Royal that is coming out in the fall will be. There needs to be some blues that are medium to medium-dark in shade because there is already enough dark and light blues around.

I spoke to someone at LB who said that Lapis is very much a Navt blue and not a brighter blue.. Also- bloomingdales is notorious for bad pics!

Yes!! BOOO!! I was wanting Lapis to be a brighter color....ughhh...Now I must wait for a royal MAC in the fall. After I saw pictures of it up on LB, I wasn't in love with it. Did you know it also has the unadjustable kite ring on it?? I was so sad because an unadjustable chain is a deal breaker for me!

On the other hand, I'm LOVING the coral color!! I want a mini mini in coral!! That would be adorable!!

Yes!! BOOO!! I was wanting Lapis to be a brighter color....ughhh...Now I must wait for a royal MAC in the fall. After I saw pictures of it up on LB, I wasn't in love with it. Did you know it also has the unadjustable kite ring on it?? I was so sad because an unadjustable chain is a deal breaker for me!

On the other hand, I'm LOVING the coral color!! I want a min mini in coral!! That would be adorable!!

Yeah I saw the HUGE ring that doesn't let the strap go thru the D-ring. NB MAC is the same way.
I'm not sure Royal will be brighter by much...electric blue might be though!