wheee ruby Strictly Sauvage & pink lemonade Chicklit!

pgtea

^____^
Jan 8, 2009
yay!! the SS finally came! i got the chicklit in pink lemonade earlier in the week, and also exchanged the onyx SS for the ruby one!

please excuse the messy house, peeling nail polish and cold-looking hands >_< i tried to mess with the editing to keep the color looking somewhat true to life...

errr empty water bottle for scale

chk2.jpg

open sesame!

chk4.jpg

i warned you about the sorry state of my nails....

(those are all $100-bills, btw....haha just kidding!! mostly $1's u_u )

chk5.jpg

SS 'n me, i'm about 5'2"

ssmod2.jpg

ssmod3.jpg

ssmod.jpg

straps lengthened by unhooking the o-rings from the grommets on the bag corners and putting them on the side-extenders' rings:

ssmod4.jpg

btw, the SS is stuffed with the paper from MHB!
ok and of SS itself and special guest, my filled-up blueberry GW! yayyyy yippeee!

P1020303.jpg

ruby and pinky and....dasani, the uninvited guest

P1020304.jpg

i was worried about the zipper not extending all the way and this is what it looks like...but the bag is bigger than i thought and it can definitely hold a bunch of stuff without spilling!

P1020306.jpg

oopps the zippers are open...shut your mouth, GW!

P1020308.jpg

i see a face....

P1020308d.jpg

yay! the black one was gorgeous! but i really wanted a red one (was thinking about pom three-fer on MHB) so i switched to the ruby! i think i got someone's ruby because i think that was there, before? or maybe MHB found a ruby one and put it up for sale....

get the chicklit! it's huge and awesome and that dark green thing in the unzipped-pocket pic is my checkbook which fits! i know my frostbitten hands did a lovely job of advertising the wallet hahaha :sweatdrop:

yay! the black one was gorgeous! but i really wanted a red one (was thinking about pom three-fer on MHB) so i switched to the ruby! i think i got someone's ruby because i think that was there, before? or maybe MHB found a ruby one and put it up for sale....

get the chicklit! it's huge and awesome and that dark green thing in the unzipped-pocket pic is my checkbook which fits! i know my frostbitten hands did a lovely job of advertising the wallet hahaha :sweatdrop:

I was tempted by the ruby before, but since I have an RM wine bag I didn't want it to be too similar

enjoy that ruby, its really pretty :smile:

yayy thanks kings! ^_^ what color do you have??

thanks sukey! :biggrin::biggrin:

voodoo: weeeee! pink, blue, red, and purple hehe....i want green next! but i need to stop for a moment-- four tanos in a month :upsidedown::nuts: i'm nuts...
although i do have my quarterly bonus coming up :rolleyes: ahah :biggrin: yay, i'm glad you like the ink! that's my creepy critter arm (there's an owl you can't see) but the other arm is in color with paisley and stars, the less-creepy arm. i want something green so maybe i'll post a new tano next time on my other arm :biggrin:

Yayyy! That ruby is gorgeous! It looks bigger than I thought as well but fab! And ya gotta love the chicklit, I would never part with mine, it's wonderful! I love that when I'm in a rush I can just take that out of my bag and run a few errands, it's the perfect size.

Your collection is soooooooooooo pretty! You have made some amazing bag choices!

I soooooooo wish the SS was made in crunch... ahhh I love the shape of that bag! It looks so practical and useful while still being sassily beautiful!

Your chicklit is sooooooooooo pretty too, mmm pink lemonade, don't ya just love it?! :nuts:!