What's your thoughts on the nano (kelly) bag?

Hi everyone - what's your thoughts on the new nano 'kelly' bag? I like it, but it seems quite small - and I'm not sure it's very practical!

Would love to hear what you think....if anyone has bought it and has mod shots please post them! I don't live near a store so it would help me make up my mind!

Reactions: Cmpb33 and tlemar97
Has no one purchased this bag? Please give me your thoughts good and bad!
I just bought the Kelly in the black and white tweed with sequins and I took it out last night for the first time. I found it to be a great evening bag. It fit a iPhone, lipstick and card holder. Would have also fit a small car key as well. I would not use this as an everyday bag but for evenings it’s absolutely perfect. I think the only thing I wish it had was “feet” like the coco handle. Hope this helps!

I just bought the Kelly in the black and white tweed with sequins and I took it out last night for the first time. I found it to be a great evening bag. It fit a iPhone, lipstick and card holder. Would have also fit a small car key as well. I would not use this as an everyday bag but for evenings it’s absolutely perfect. I think the only thing I wish it had was “feet” like the coco handle. Hope this helps!
Agree with everything you say! I have the nano in black leather.
I like the versatility of using as a clutch, also.

Reactions: Athingofbeauty
I love the bag! I just bit the bullet & bough one on Vestiaire hoping to not get duped. For everyone who owns it, did your chain come wrapped like this? It's giving me a red flag...Whats everyone's opinion? TY!IMG_8933.PNG