What's your second favorite brand?

Balenciaga is by far my favorite brand, but I also like...

BV - I own 4, but don't use them often. The leather on these bags is butter soft but I prefer my leather with more character (wrinkles, etc.).

Ferragamo - I own 1 (the Sofia). Love the quality of the leather and stitching. They rarely make them like this anymore.

Reed Krakoff - I own 1 (the Gym Bag). Love how discrete this bag is when the hanging logo tag that comes with the bag is removed.

Chanel. I love the history behind the brand, the timelessness, the attention to detail on the classic flaps. I have two - a classic and a seasonal flap.
Also, older Anya Hindmarch bags - when they were made in England and lined with suede. I have a black and gold Lautner that I'll probably be wearing for the next thirty years! That bag has been through everything yet it still looks perfect.
That said, I am always drawn back to Balenciaga. They suit my lifestyle perfectly.

my first designer handbag was a LV DE Bloomsbury (odd I know). I have 4 lv bags all DE print but when I discovered Balenciaga, I fell in love and now own 3 1/2 (the half is for the one I'm waiting to be delivered :smile:. Just curious as to what other brands you have in your collection under $2K?

My LV been sitting in the closet. All my prints are more fall/winter color so hopefully I'll find love for them again in a few months. I'm not enjoying them 1/2 as much as my city bag and most people have no idea how nice the bag is...they just think it looks cool. I love this.

My first designer bag was LV Speedy. Then I fell in love with Balenciaga and got around 22. Last year I fell again for LV and got around 10. Now I don't know what the hell I was thinking buying all these bags but I keep on going from LV to Bal and vice versa. Although I only have one Empreinte LV (being so expensive that they are) I think I have all the canvas I could get so I am back with Bal. Only wish I could buy a Chanel, but I wouldn't be comfortable wearing such an expensive bag. So after Bal, LV is my brand.

My first designer bag was LV Speedy. Then I fell in love with Balenciaga and got around 22. Last year I fell again for LV and got around 10. Now I don't know what the hell I was thinking buying all these bags but I keep on going from LV to Bal and vice versa. Although I only have one Empreinte LV (being so expensive that they are) I think I have all the canvas I could get so I am back with Bal. Only wish I could buy a Chanel, but I wouldn't be comfortable wearing such an expensive bag. So after Bal, LV is my brand.

I'm an LV girl too. Fell for their durability and workmanship long time ago. But it's becoming too expensive now with all the price increases. What LVs do you have?

But I come back to bal and rotate all my bags regularly...