What's your profession?

divabeadz

Nov 1, 2006
I'm constantly amazed at what a diverse group of men and women there are here. I think it will be interesting to see all the different types of "jobs" we all do, whether you're a student, a stay at home mom/homemaker, a CEO, etc...

I am a self-employed glass artist. I work with molten glass using a technique called flameworking (similar to glassblowing, but using a torch instead of a furnace.)

So what do you do?

I am studying to become a psychologist. I think I'm going to go back and teach at the Jr. College level, however my heart is in behavioral profiling.

I work at a University in the Teacher Education Office...I deal with students on a daily basis which I love.:heart: I also do all of our course scheduling, assisting with registrations & anything else I can do!!! I enjoy working with college level students so much, it makes my job worthwhile:love:

I'm a psych major and am hoping to end up with some type of job in industrial/organizational psych. Those are the kind of psychologists who study stores, for example, to see which direction people tend to go first, or product labels to see what colors, etc. draw people in.