What's your opinion on the Porte documents jour?

Dorf

O.G.
Nov 14, 2012
My plan was to buy the PDV GM in Macassar, but they were out of stock. They could order the bag, but the factory is also out of stock at the moment so it can be a long time until they receive a bag. I do also like the regular, but it doesn't have a strap (i absolutely need a strap). There is a nother option, and that is the PDV Jour. What do you think of this bag? Do you think it's it masculine enough? It would be great if anyone that own this bag could post a pic of the bag "in action" ;)

Last edited:
I have seen the infini versions in person, and the jour is very nice. As the name implies, it is a nice day bag around the city. However, it is a little too small for what I am planning to use it for in terms of carrying laptop, batteries, plugs, etc for travel and business.

I am a relatively tall female and I have this in blue leather. I wanted a man bag because they have cleaner lines, smart and practical for paper and laptop. I tried this 3 times in store and I found it too masculine for me. Eventually to soften the look, I bought a matching blue epi leather strap to go with it.

When my male boss saw it, he complimented on it and asked where I got it from.

I am a relatively tall female and I have this in blue leather. I wanted a man bag because they have cleaner lines, smart and practical for paper and laptop. I tried this 3 times in store and I found it too masculine for me. Eventually to soften the look, I bought a matching blue epi leather strap to go with it.

Thanks for the pic!

This bag is beautiful. I love the shade of blue.

I have the PDV jour and the regular PDV and I end up using the regular PDV more often.
The jour is too small for me.
Also, I like the PDV and PDV GM because they have a lot more leather.
I am planning on selling my jour soon. I don t use it enough.

I have the PDV jour and the regular PDV and I end up using the regular PDV more often.
The jour is too small for me.
Also, I like the PDV and PDV GM because they have a lot more leather.
I am planning on selling my jour soon. I don t use it enough.
After a visit to the LV store yesterday, I Agree with you. It was quite small, and i like the straight lines and leather details on the regular PDV better. The SA persuaded me to pick a Keepall instead due to its versatility ;)