What's your make up remover wipe?

I use the Simple Wipe or baby wipes... I have to use an eye makeup remover with baby wipes though because they don't get all my mascara off... I use the Simple eye makeup remover or a cleansing water.

I always wash my face after. I prefer using an oil cleaner to remove my makeup though. I mostly keep the wipes in my purse for nights when I may not come home after being out.

Yay! Another Simple wipe user!?! Do u like? I just started using

Witch hazel? What are the benefits to using witch hazel on blemishes?

Witch hazel can be used as an astringent, and it will help with blemishes too. I don't get blemishes, but I do have oily skin so I use witch hazel every morning as a toner after washing my face and before applying my foundation. I buy the TN Dickinson's brand.

I use Simple or ELF. I always wash my face afterward.

Witch hazel can be used as an astringent, and it will help with blemishes too. I don't get blemishes, but I do have oily skin so I use witch hazel every morning as a toner after washing my face and before applying my foundation. I buy the TN Dickinson's brand.

I use witch hazel as my toner and have for several years. It is cheap and it works! I buy Dickinson's brand, or sometimes even the cheap Target store brand (less than $1.50 & same ingredients/formulation) from the first aid section.

I bought several packs of Simple wipes becasue they were on sale at Walgreens and I think Pond's wipes are softer. I readily admit, I do not rinse after using wipes. I use wipes when I'm just too darn tired to use my Mia and even cleaning with Cetaphil seems like too much of an effort. :P I use Lancome Bi-Facil on my eyes (love love love it!) and use 2 to 3 wipes until everythign is gone.