What's Your "IT" Bag?!

Jessica1981

Aug 24, 2010
I Love My Mahina L Poudre...I wasn't really sure about the color at first but in real sunlight, I love it so much! It's like the perfect pinkish earthy tone! I'm sure we all have our "IT" bag and this is mine. The leather is TDF. Sorry I had to make a thread about this.

kenzo89

Call me Kenny.
May 2, 2006
London, England
www.twitter.com
As in the bag that you run and grab, or do you mean as in the trendiest piece that's been in the press and on the arms of celebrities?

Either way, mine's not an LV (sorry!) but if I had to choose out of the LVs I own, it would probably be my Mono-Bequia PDV.

Jessica1981

Aug 24, 2010
As in the bag that you run and grab, or do you mean as in the trendiest piece that's been in the press and on the arms of celebrities?

Either way, mine's not an LV (sorry!) but if I had to choose out of the LVs I own, it would probably be my Mono-Bequia PDV.
To me an "IT" bag is more like creme de la creme!

DisCo

Happy Chrissy!
May 11, 2009
Australia
Hmm right now it would be a tie between my Trevi PM and Alma Vernis Bleu Nuit...but I'm hoping to make it a Mahina L very soon! :graucho:

anglarry04

O.G.
Mar 18, 2008
For me its a tie between my Galliera GM and the Artsy GM. Since i already have the Galliera i am just waiting til i get home in April to get my Artsy :yahoo:

SDBagLover

O.G.
Jan 7, 2010
San Diego
^^^ don't you feel special carrying her? I have not seen one person with it!
I do! It's also much more comfortable and wearable than I ever thought it would be. I've worn it with jeans and I've worn it with a dressier outfits. I am enamored with this bag, lol. So soft..... :biggrin: