What's your favourite SLG?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. If you could only pick one (whether you own it or want to own it), what is your favourite SLG? If you have photos, even better :loveeyes:

2. Monogram Key Cles.

BeBe2223 likes this.
  3. Sarah wallet

sayakayumi likes this.

4. +1

Always have it on me, Use for my keys or if I have too many coins as a purse. So cute...love it!!!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464033491.753280.jpg

Bichita, BeBe2223 and j19 like this.
  5. Me too :smile:

6. Key Pouch in Monogram Empreinte Leather.

I have one in grape, which is not actually a very purple color, it's kind of pink. These pieces are great to use as a small wallet and come in so many great colors.

7. Damier ebene key cles! I use mine every single day, and feel lost without it. It's the perfect slg, worry free and many uses.

8. The Empreinte Key Pouch... The best $475 I've ever spent!

9. My 6 Key Holder in DE is my most used and can't live without.. Seriously ❤️💕❤️:loveeyes::heart::love::graucho::graucho::graucho:

Attached Files:

lvmk, Bichita and shalomnurse like this.
  10. +1

11. Curieuse Wallet in Aurore Empreinte.

12. My Milla pochette. It is easy to pick my number 1 but I would have a hard time picking number 2 as I :heart: the rest equally.

Attached Files:

j19 and luxurista like this.
  13. My Sarah wallet in dune epi. hands down she's the best wallet ever. She keeps me so well organized and I love to look at her :smile: ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464045745.307355.jpg

Emes and j19 like this.
  14. Empreinte cles. Love them.

15. Toiletry Pouch 15