What's your favourite face wash?

I use Shiseido "The Skincare" Purifying Cleansing Foam for years now and it works great on my skin. But now that I recently switch to Dior, I might try JC2239's little green tube then.

I alternate between cetephil normal, cetephil oily, olay foaming pillows, and the body shop facial cleansing wipes. The body shop wipes are great for removing make-up.

Philosophy's "Purity" face wash...it cleans off makeup, cleanses skin, and tones all in one step. It does not dry my skin out, and also does not cause breakouts. If you like a bar soap, I also use Basin's Goat's Milk handmade soap once I have removed my makeup.

I have been to many dermatologists (i have rosecea and really sensitive skin) and they have ALL recommended Cetaphil. I've tried a lot of other stuff in the past but I find that Cetaphil works the best and it's cheap--yay!

vanojr9 said:
I gotta say that St. Ives apricot scrub beats everything out there for me. You will need to use a moisturizer with it. Your skin feels so fresh and clean afterwards, and it's great for my combination skin (oily forehead and jawline, dry cheeks) because it gets rid of any dry/dead skin and takes care of oil at the same time. I've tried Lancome, Clinique, Origins, Kiehls and Philosophy and though I liked them all for different reasons, St. Ives has worked the best for me overall! And a bottle is only like $2.50, so cheap you can toss it if you don't like it.

I also swear by the st. ives apricot scrub and follow that with neutrogena's pore refining cleanser and a light moisturizer. The cleanser comes in a tube and very creamy so it is not very drying. Sometimes the drugstore items work the best...all depends on what's best for your skin :biggrin:

vanojr9 said:
I gotta say that St. Ives apricot scrub beats everything out there for me. You will need to use a moisturizer with it. Your skin feels so fresh and clean afterwards, and it's great for my combination skin (oily forehead and jawline, dry cheeks) because it gets rid of any dry/dead skin and takes care of oil at the same time. I've tried Lancome, Clinique, Origins, Kiehls and Philosophy and though I liked them all for different reasons, St. Ives has worked the best for me overall! And a bottle is only like $2.50, so cheap you can toss it if you don't like it.
I use it too. Combo skin here and it really works great. Afterward I use Burt's Bees all day moisturizer

Hi All,

I am trying to get a new cleanser, well a new skincare regime. I have combo skin, clear skin, no break outs, occasional oil in the TZone. Is there a cleanser you guys like or suggest that has been tried and true? I have used all sorts from Clean & Clear, Nutrogena, Clinique, DHC, Kanebo, H2O, to name a few and haven't fallen in love with any so far. Please suggest. Thanks!