What's your favourite bag of the season

pochettelover

Aug 8, 2010
Hello Ladies,

I am doing some personal research and if you have a moment, please could you let me know what bags you have on your wish list (something in season) and why you want this bag. If you want to link me to another thread on this site, that would be fine too.

Thanks for your input.

I am not sure if it is in season, but I have a Dooney All Weather Leather Satchel on my list for the Fall / Winter Months.

I am looking for a canvas LL Bean/ Lands End to luxury tote (love the look of the LV NeverFul) for the summer months.

Does that help?

Ohhh... or do you mean like that is the latest item in fashion? To which I have no clue.. I kinda prefer the classics.

For this season my YSL Crest leather Easy in beige was the best buy ever. It's an incredible neutral that looks superb with white and just about everything in my closet.

This is more F/W 2011 -- I'm so in love with YSL's Chyc Cabas in olive green :drool: and YSL's Crest Easy in Tobacco!

I'm also loving the new Givenchy Pandora colours as well such as the dark purple and tan (wrinkled) SIGH!

Right now my favorite bag would be my Hailey Bag by Kooba. It's from the spring collection, but its warm color and style makes it just as good for summer. It's also super durable and holds everything I need on a daily basis! :graucho:
haileysandjpg.jpg