What's your favorite TV series?

coco-nut said:
Designed to Sell, for sure.
I also like Designer's Challenge, Landscaper's Challenge, Iron Chef America, and Restaurant Makeover.

I looooove all the home shows. Flip that House is very interesting to me. I just finished watching an episode of Landscaper's Challenge, actually. My folks are really into houses so I guess I inherited that interest!

I'm also a big fan of Real World... Two of my sorority sisters have been on the past two seasons! lol 8th and Ocean is also interesting.

Man, I love trashy TV.

My current must-sees are Lost and Prison Break.

I also like:
Queer as Folk
Sex and the City
The OC
Law & Order SVU
The 4400 (can't wait for this to be back on during the summer)
Alias (not sure what's happened with that...no new episode in months :unsure:smile:

Becca4277 said:
1. Arrested Development (I hear it is moving to Showtime)

OMG! Forgot to list Arrested. Bad news though Becca...it looks like Mitch Hurwitz isn't interested in continuing the show, and Tony Hale, who plays Buster, recently signed on to do a pilot for the fall. :sad:

Right now I am into Grey's Anatomy, Dr 90210, and The Amazing Race. I've missed a bunch of episodes of Desperate Housewives so I'm going to wait til the season is over and watch the DVD. I borrowed the Season 1 DVD of Nip/Tuck and think I'm going to be hooked on that also :smile:

I still love Seinfeld. I watch it all the time and I have all the DVDs that have been released so far. I like the older episodes of the Simpsons too, any of the new stuff just doesn't seem as good as the old stuff to me. I used to love ER too, I've kinda lost interest in it in the last few years though, well really it was when Noah Wyle left. I loved Dr. Carter.

As for current shows I try not to miss:
Two and a Half Men
CSI
CSI: NY
American Idol
... I think that's everything

We don't have Dr 90210 here I don't think, what channel is it on? We have a show that sounds similar that I enjoy.

english_girl_900 said:
CSI - Vegas
Law & Order: SVU
Law & Order: Criminal Intent
Frasier re-runs
House

I L0VE LAW & ORDER:SPECIAL VICTIMS UNIT!!!..im so sad Mariska left on maternety leave :cry:

well my fav shows are
Law & Order:SVU
Curb Your Enthusiasm
What not to wear
Sienfeld