What's your favorite online store and why?

farfetch I bought some stuffs from this site before and I just love love it! The final price that's stated on the web includes tax and duty (actually depends on the destination country, but mostly it's included), the packaging was safe and nice, the quality of the goods are excellent and they always have a sale going on! I check this site regularly because I usually find good deals here lol.
6pm I bought two shoes here but since it only ships to US, it's pretty hard for me to shop here since I don't live in the US. I shipped my items to a friend's place who brought the goods to my country and that's hectic :/ the deals are quite good IMO, the packaging and the quality of the items were great. Everything met my expectations.
forzieri haven't bought anything from this site yet because I always find better deals on farfetch, ha! But they also always have a sale going on and even if they don't, there's always discount code(s) you can use.

With so many online e-tailers and in the midst of Black Friday and Cyber Monday, what is your favorite online store to shop at and why?
I enjoy online shopping via Vente-Exclusive.com because of the big discounts as well as with Zara and Mango. But for expensive purchases, I enjoy the online platform of my favorite brands like LV and Paul&Shark. We buy them mostly in Champs Elysées or in Italy because of it's proximity to our place. For jewelry, I love Tifanny&co. My husband and I buy them whenever we are in New York

Farfetch. I use it since 2012))). Saks off fifth I like for a cheap cashmere (or LastCall). TheOutnet provides with great deals, I managed to buy iconic versace necklace for 300 GBP there. And Casadei pumps for 160GBP.

I’m looking forward to Shopbop starting up their rewards program!! I was an early member a few months back and got 10% off and I think that’s just the initial level! Apparently it’ll officially launch in October! And I’m so amazon obsessed so I love that I can link my amazon account and get prime free 2-day shipping :heart: