What's your favorite MJ bag (and color)?

Virgo

O.G.
Feb 24, 2006
I was curious what everyone's favorite MJ bag and color is.

I really like MJ styling but only have one (so far!!). Its a satchel in true red. I love it, especially the color. I definitely see myself getting another when the next great sale comes up. BTW, does anyone know of any sales?

I would love to know what you guys have and love or just love from afar :love:

MJ Blake! Love this bag! I also love the stam, and the new frame bags for Fall 06. In fact, there are very few MJ bags I don't love!

I saw the small and large hobos this weekend and loved the stone/putty with blue suede lining! (looked great in black too) Also the Elise (?) non-patent, non-quilted in putty. Darling! Other than that I'm not thrilled with the colors/styles for the more easy to find MJs this season... never seen a stam IRL.

Have a Blake and it's great, but I'm tired of the compartments and like looking for my things in one spot again.... easier to change bags!

My favorite MJ bag is Patent/Quilted Elise. =)
Color wise, it depends on the style of the bag.
Overall, I like chalk/blush/white/linen (all light).

The most recent MJ sale we came across was 20% off (Bloomingdale's & Saks' F&F events, Nordstrom price-match).

right now, my fav mj bag is the selma in mint green, because it's so different and the leather is :love: . mj does color very well; i love the taupe/brown color combo i saw in a guinevere bag. i'm saving up for that one!

My favorite is still the original Stella, with brass buckles. I have to say my plum colored Stella with blue suede interior is still my favorite after all these years. Followed closely by my taupe Stam.

I'm boring, I still love my black calfskin tote...not sure what the name is?!...Stella?

Attachments

• (12) Marc Jacobs Calfskin Tote - 995.JPG
    (12) Marc Jacobs Calfskin Tote - 995.JPG
    17.1 KB · Views: 128
Pursemama, I think that tote didn't have a name; the stella has different pockets and a zip pocket just above the two front pockets.

Here is a picture of the original style (actually the reissue):

NMV3748_mn.jpg

And here is the "new Stella":

NML5218_mn.jpg

[both pictures from Neiman Marcus]

I absolutely love the blake..looking to get one in denim..

and the stam..i have the baby stam in taupe, but i haven't even used it yet...i think that i might go for the regular stam...but am still trying to save up the money.

Sick4Marc said:
Sophia in Sap

(have a Sap Stella too, but just more partial to the Sophia - not too small, yet not overwhelming, and plenty of compartments)

I love my Venetia in Sap Green with Navy Suede Lining :love:

I can't pick one! I adore Marc Jacobs

I also love a bright Emerald Green Blake

And for my different Bag - the Scarlett in Sunset Pink

Oh, and of course my Original Stella in Black and my Original Lg Hobo on Grape :smile: