What's your fav. size???

winona77

Mar 5, 2006
I thought mine was the city, but it's too "in between" for me!
I usually end up wearing my First and leaving the City behind.
I really like the First. I have two kids under 5 and I still find it holds enough for me, but I think "look" wise (and maybe size) I may prefer the Twiggy.

Yeah, my city looks like a briefcase to me, funnily enough I'd prefer the weekender?? It's SO big rather than just "in between".:blink:
I'm crazy.
So my fav's are the weekender and the first, with the possibility of twiggy but I've never owned one.

Anyone else crazy?

I have a 5 city bags, a day bag and I purchased the courier last week. The courier is my new favorite. It is huge but I love big bags and I picked a beautiful color (the rust - not veiny at all). My next purchase will be a work.

winona77 said:
I know!! I loved my City when I first got it, but now I don't like the size...

Isn't it frustrating? And then you start to fall in love with other styles/colors.. and it's like you *have* to have it! :Push: I never believed the other ladies but.. b-bags really are addictive! What an awful addictiont to have.. :lol:

I would love to have a First and a City in all my favourite colours! (yeah right!)

I love the City size for practical, everyday use--it's more than big enough for anything I need to carry.

I also love the look and size of the First--it's so cute and works as a dressier bag too.

I :heart: both!

i had a first, but it was just too small for me. i don't carry much, but what i carry is big - big wallet, big sunglasses case, big key ring. i thought the city would be too big from pics, but then i saw one in person and it's PERFECT. i'm now the proud owner of a teal city and i couldn't love it more :smile: