What's your fav. size???

1. I thought mine was the city, but it's too "in between" for me!
    I usually end up wearing my First and leaving the City behind.
    I really like the First. I have two kids under 5 and I still find it holds enough for me, but I think "look" wise (and maybe size) I may prefer the Twiggy.

Yeah, my city looks like a briefcase to me, funnily enough I'd prefer the weekender?? It's SO big rather than just "in between".:blink:
    I'm crazy.
    So my fav's are the weekender and the first, with the possibility of twiggy but I've never owned one.

Anyone else crazy?

2. I like the city too, but since I prefer big bags, I'm looking into the work! It'll be sooo perfect for all the documents that I have to carry for work... :love: :yes:

3. I'm crazy about my first! I love the size, in fact, I sometimes feel like it has too much room for me! But I love the size & the way it looks!

4. I know it isnt popular, but I love the mini twiggy.

5. Mine is the box :love:

6. i just bought my 1st balenciaga...it's a black twiggy bag & i'm in love :love:

7. i'd have to say: twiggy

8. I have a 5 city bags, a day bag and I purchased the courier last week. The courier is my new favorite. It is huge but I love big bags and I picked a beautiful color (the rust - not veiny at all). My next purchase will be a work.

9. I have a twiggy, but I love the shape of the First, Hobo, and Purse. Hmm..if I had to pick a favorite though, it'd be the First :love: :heart:

10. i actually like the look of the box and the first the most, but they don't hold enough for me.

11. I *thought* I liked the city best.. but now I'm thinking I might like the box better!

12. I know!! I loved my City when I first got it, but now I don't like the size...

13. Isn't it frustrating? And then you start to fall in love with other styles/colors.. and it's like you *have* to have it! :Push: I never believed the other ladies but.. b-bags really are addictive! What an awful addictiont to have.. :lol:

14. I would love to have a First and a City in all my favourite colours! (yeah right!)

I love the City size for practical, everyday use--it's more than big enough for anything I need to carry.

I also love the look and size of the First--it's so cute and works as a dressier bag too.

I :heart: both!

15. i had a first, but it was just too small for me. i don't carry much, but what i carry is big - big wallet, big sunglasses case, big key ring. i thought the city would be too big from pics, but then i saw one in person and it's PERFECT. i'm now the proud owner of a teal city and i couldn't love it more :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice