What's wrong with me?!!

karma_charmer

Oct 30, 2006
I bought a classic flap in a med (large) sz in black with gold h/w.... i absolutely LOVED the bag but it annoyed me alot how i couldn't fit anything in there due to it's size...

THEN I exchanged it for the jumbo size as i thought it would make me happier, as i love the bigness of it, i still miss my large! plus the leather is a bit dull and not as 'pebbly' as my large...

what do i do? i can still swap it back, but am i just going to be annoyed again... or is what i need just to save up for a large size as well...

A Chanel bag has always been my dream, and i just feel like i'm STILL not happy, i should be ecstatic and over the moon... but it's so weird? maybe material things can't make a girl happy?!

keep looking for the right fit...when you find the perfect chanel...it will really make your heart sing...and you will just have to have it....and once you get it you will love...love...love...it..Good luck with your bag search.

oh dear, yar i understand and wld hate to feel the way u do. if u dun mind spending more on Chanel; u can keep the jumbo and get a reissue in med? :smile: then u wld the best of both worlds PLUS 2 diff designs! :smile:

Oh don't feel bad !there's nothing wrong with you! Since neither bag made you feel really happy I'd suggest you take the jumbo back and make a little search and I' m sure you'll find your dream bag! you should also wait and see the S/S 08 classic collection and then decide, if that's OK with your SA!:yes:

Yup, sounds like you need both bags. Or if you can only have one right now, take some time to think more about it before you use it just in case you want to change it. Your purchase should make you very happy.