What's the weather like where you are?

May 7, 2007
This will probably make me feel worse instead of better but, although its nearly July, its really cold here in the UK and I was wondering if the rest of you are really warm in lovely sunshine or whether some of you are suffering the cold too. :crybaby:

HOT and humid in MN and has been for the past few weeks. ugh. The average highs are only supposed to be lke 80. Looks like the rest of the week will be cooler though

Too hot. Too humid. I am dreading walking to the store later. Ugh! Fortunately - or unfortunately depending on how you look at it - my hair is a hot mess so at least the humidity won't mess it up (any more than it already is).

It's hot and humid here in Nicosia...tooo hot about 44 celcius (111 fahrenheit) and it's just the end of June. Don't want to know whats in store for us in the next month or so...

This will probably make me feel worse instead of better but, although its nearly July, its really cold here in the UK and I was wondering if the rest of you are really warm in lovely sunshine or whether some of you are suffering the cold too. :crybaby:

Yep, same thing over here in The Netherlands. Storm and rainy weather :tdown:

It's actually my birthday today and I was hoping it would be a bright and sunshiny day today :crybaby:

Cold. I live in East Yorkshire and we're suffering the aftermath of yesterday's floods. It's dull and overcast and we've had a light shower or two. Dreading tomorrow though as more rain is forecast and I don't know how we're going to cope.