what's The most a Brikin can cost?

Khoipond89

O.G.
Mar 17, 2006
I thought that maybe a Birkin in Croc can be around at most 20K (retail)? But I'm hearing that it could be upwards to 50K...is that just an exaggeration or is that a real retail price?

I've heard as much as $80,000; but I know for a fact that they get up to at least $50,000 with croc and the diamond clasp. Isn't it Baggaholic's fave bag?

Well a croc Birkin with just palladium or gold harware can run you from 15k-20k depending on the style and store. My favorite is the "Diamond Birkin" That comes in different color crocs and the hardware is diamond (they come both in yellow gold and white) and retails 86k What a beauty!!!!!!! One day! One day! :love:

Greentea said:
Hey Baggaholic, now that your have the BJ B 35 (doncha like my shorthand? hehe) what's going to be your next bag? A 30? another style?
I actually have not told you girls yet but I'm on top of the waiting list for a 30cm Marron (dark brown, like chocolate) FJord Birkin with gold harware. I guess they like how quick I can drop money when I want something, I was there this past Saturday and picked up a Blue pair of Espadrilles, and the week before picked up a Cyclamen Lizzard agenda gm, it's so beautiful.
I have been wanting to post pictures for you girls but my camera is away with my daughter for Easter vacation. As soon as she comes back it's gonna be "Click-Click" away.

Kellybag said:
Hmmm...Baggaholic...are yo only shopping at Hermes these days?

I have missed you alot lately. Glad to see you happy, buying, and back on the forum.

Keep us up on everything.

I haven't been away, I post everywhere, not all the times I post here,..