What's the max you'd spend on LV or do you set a absolute limit per bag?

Well like mostly everyone else my limit has increased over the years. Currently I am at nothing over $3,000, I blame my XS Mahina for that one but I never regret a bag purchase so hopefully I can stay in that lane.

i thought i would never by a bag over 1thousand, then that turned into 2 thousand. i can only imagine what that future holds but i try to stay conservative in my splurges. especially since i'm all matchy-matchy and i like to have matching accessories. i cant keep taking the price increases so ill have to forego something at some point

My limit thus far for LV has been $2k, used or new. However, if they keep raising their prices I think this may be the last year for new purchases!

I've been lucky to find a couple of really nice pre LVoed that I would not have been able to buy new.

Also, I don't like spending close to or $2k on anything but leather. I have 2 canvas bags I bought that were within a few hundred of my limit, but they are not common.

However, if I saw something that's on my dream and wish list I'm sure I'd rationalize the higher price. :rolleyes:

Well, last week I spent almost 5k. When I bought it, I was caught up in the high of getting a new bag but after thinking about it I was like 'WTH did I just do?!?'. I love the bag but not the slightly queasy feeling that came with it. I don't think I'll ever spent that much again...so no Hermes for me.

That happens to me, too. I get caught up and just buy it. Then when they tell me the total, I'm thinking "Holy crap, what did I just do?". When the high is still there it's not too bad. However, when a little time passes, the high wears off, and I've had time to think about it, I get this queasy feeling. Then I put myself on a ban and say "NO MORE!" It never stops me though. I'm usually back at it in a month or so. Sometimes even sooner. :lol: