what's the first thing you do when you get a new bag?

c. put it on display so that you can admire it from all angles before you do anything.

The SA sprays it (in mullberry stores) before she put it in the bag so I don't need to do that at home.
I put the new bag on the counter for rest of the day and stare it when ever I have free time :P then on next day I take it to walk :heart:

that's awesome customer service! i don't live anywhere near a high-end retail store. the closest that we have is a macy's, and the only line that they have under glass cases is dooney and burke. so i dont think they are treating bags for you before you take it home.

C! I admire it for days and don't carry it out. I don't really like using my bags right away, I'm not sure why. I baby her for the first couple days by leaving them in my bedroom while "playing" with her. Eventually, I'll start using her.

Well, the first thing I do is not on the list which is to inspect the bag in detail. I usually order online so I need to check the bag first, then a gentle cleaning, then conditioning. I wait for a few days then carry it out! :smile: