What's the difference between an Adult trench and a children's trench?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm looking to buy a trench soon, probably at the end of the month. I tried on several, and finally found the one I want! As I was looking at the Burberry site, I see that the children's trench is SO much cheaper, but looks almost the same as an adult's trench!

I am very petite (5'0"), so I'm pretty sure I can fit a child's trench if I wanted... but wanted to know if there's any major difference between the adult trench and the child trench? TIA!

2. ^^^bumpity bump bump.

I want to know too! Im about the same size, and was wondering how they run...It would be great to be able to snag a kids coat/jacket/vest especially during a friends/family event.

3. chtini - thanks so much for sharing my link!! As soon as I saw this thread title I was eager to respond.

Yoglood - we are the same height and I would recommend buying from womens. After trying on 3 kids trenches the fit and quality is not the same. The fit is wider and doesn't really conform to a woman's curves, and the quality doesn't have the same details as the adult trenches do. I think it's worth it to pay more for the perfect trench, especially since the kids ones aren't exactly "cheap" !

Also my local Burberry does free alterations on regular priced purchases. For this reason I would buy in-store from a Burberry store versus a Saks, Neimans, or Bloomingdales.