Books & Music What's one song you're obsessed with right now?

stay right where i can see you by starting line
cavenough park by something corporate
breakdown by jack johnson
gavin degraws stripped album
acoustic no. 3 by goo goo dolls.

Chingy (Chingy's back!!! I thought it would never happen) and Tyrese (or black ty like he likes to be called now) - Pulling me back. I sing that song 50 times a day. My coworkers are about to strangle me if they hear it one more time.

LisaG719 said:
I cannot stop listening to Kelly Clarkson's CD. Especially "Because of You"....ugh story of my life!

I obsessed with Kelly Clarkson as well, but I've been listening to live audio from her Addicted tour ( I get to see the show in August--yay!). I'm especially loving a new song called Yeah and her cover of Ray LaMontaigne's Shelter. If you want to see a phenomenal live show, be sure to check out Kelly's tour!

Kimm992 said:
Lucky - Bif Naked

oh my god, i completely forgot about that song, what a great song!!!

i do adore that panic! at the disco song that several people have mentioned, and i really like the new TI cd (reppin' tha ATL). i haven't been just ENAMORED of a song since i heard Taking Back Sunday's "MakeDamnSure," though. i loved it for a while, it's a great song, but i'm kinda over it.

Talk (The Remixes) - Coldplay
Say Somethin' (David Morales Remixes) - Mariah Carey

DJ.gif

and an old tune:
Put The Needle On It (Cicada Vocal Mix Edit) - Dannii Minogue

My favorite playlist right now consists of music to exercise to while I try to become the less fat version of myself. Oddly enough they are mostly coversongs and their originals.

"He's A Dream" - Shandi & "Flashdance" - Deep Dish

"Poison" - Alice Cooper & "Poison" - Groove Coverage

Kymmie