What's New in Kate Spade Outlets?

I went to the North Premium Outlets in Las Vegas last Wednesday. I don't have a picture, but if you are looking for something in particular, I'm happy to let you know if I remember seeing it.

Thanks!! :flowers: I'm not looking for anything in particular (unless there are bunnies involved and I don't think KS has any at their outlets!), just wondering what the colour scheme and novelty pieces were as of now!

Any pics of the pineapple collection and other novelty items?
I purchased the Pineapple coin purse, pineapple keychain, and parrot coin purse, but am hiding my recent purchases at a friend's house until I can sneak them home without my husband noticing. Everything was 70% off, so the coin purses were about $30 each marked down from $99.99.

Reactions: houseof999
Just got an email with this bag and it's super cute. If anyone sees this please share the size and price. Thanks!

I went to my outlet today (Vancouver, BC) and they told me that bag in the promo email was already sold out! So sad!

But I did manage to get this little baby here:

IMG_8874.JPG
Original price = CAD $299 offered at 50% off so $149.50.

It's the Jazz Things Up River in "Cat Multi"! The gold chain is not detachable, a great length for wearing it just below the shoulder as a clutch bag. Also comes with a detachable and adjustable leather cross body strap. I love the little gem that is the nose!

I went to my outlet today (Vancouver, BC) and they told me that bag in the promo email was already sold out! So sad!

But I did manage to get this little baby here:

View attachment 3772921
Original price = CAD $299 offered at 50% off so $149.50.

It's the Jazz Things Up River in "Cat Multi"! The gold chain is not detachable, a great length for wearing it just below the shoulder as a clutch bag. Also comes with a detachable and adjustable leather cross body strap. I love the little gem that is the nose!
So cute! Thanks for posting the info. I thought about going to my outlet but didn't feel like driving for an hour. I'm also hoping to buy some other bags but just waiting for them to go on sale so I must stay focused.

Reactions: reginaPhalange
I went to the outlet in Vacaville earlier today and they still had a bunch of the Mini Hayden kitty bags, if anyone was interested. Mine came to $133 with taxes. They also had matching wallets, passport holders, coin purses, and a keychain. There was another wallet-like crossbody bag (lots of little pockets inside) called the Winni with the same cat ear & whisker design. Did not see the River bag pictured above at my store, unfortunately!

They also had a couple of totes with cat designs, one of which featured the black cat design KS featured last year (the black cats with hats and pearls). They also had a matching pouch with that design.

Completely forgot to take a picture while there -- so sorry! But, for the fellow cat-lovers out there, you may want to stop by your local outlet. Lots of cute stuff!

Reactions: Alliekatt29
I went to the outlet today because I was hoping to get a cat coin purse with their 50% off plus an additional 30% sale. Unfortunately, the additional 30% didn't apply to the new arrivals, so I got a zip around planner in pink bonnet instead. I've been waiting for ever to get a non-black agenda. Does anyone know how often they have 70% off everything sales?