What's New in Kate Spade Outlets?

Are the whale items and periwinkle still available? Anything new?
I think so, along with a bumble bee/honeybee collection and the popsicle/ice treats collection. I went a couple days ago and they had some specialty transfers including a Medium Cedar Street Harmony, a couple Orchard Street Wallets and I think the Hemsley, as well as some items from the Miss Piggy collection.

Reactions: Alliekatt29
I think so, along with a bumble bee/honeybee collection and the popsicle/ice treats collection. I went a couple days ago and they had some specialty transfers including a Medium Cedar Street Harmony, a couple Orchard Street Wallets and I think the Hemsley, as well as some items from the Miss Piggy collection.

Hi - do you happen to remember seeing any baby bags? And if so what colors, patterns? Do you know what the current sale is? Thanks!!!

Last edited:
Hi! I'm heading out to Vegas next week and plan on visiting the North Premium Outlet KS. Does anyone have any photos of the current floor set? Thanks in advance! :smile:
I went to the North Premium Outlets in Las Vegas last Wednesday. I don't have a picture, but if you are looking for something in particular, I'm happy to let you know if I remember seeing it.