What's Inside Your LV?

View attachment 5924756View attachment 5924757
My colormania mini keepall arrived yesterday and he is perfect! I haven't figured out what to name him yet...maybe Tiny?
Fits my key fob, a chapstick, AirPods Pro case, a pill, and the rest of my keys go on the keyring inside (the OCD part of me wishes my keys were silver to match the hardware :lol: )
So glad the size of this adorable keepall worked for you @Monogramboy! I remember you trying to figure out if it would hold enough. I consider this my small but mighty keyholder, and clearly yours it too. A gorgeous blue, and I always want hardwares to match too - not OCD at all 😆. Enjoy!

View attachment 5924756View attachment 5924757
My colormania mini keepall arrived yesterday and he is perfect! I haven't figured out what to name him yet...maybe Tiny?
Fits my key fob, a chapstick, AirPods Pro case, a pill, and the rest of my keys go on the keyring inside (the OCD part of me wishes my keys were silver to match the hardware :lol: )
That is sooo cute ☺️

• Thanks
Reactions: Monogramboy
So glad the size of this adorable keepall worked for you @Monogramboy! I remember you trying to figure out if it would hold enough. I consider this my small but mighty keyholder, and clearly yours it too. A gorgeous blue, and I always want hardwares to match too - not OCD at all 😆. Enjoy!
Thank you so much again for your help with sizing! & for making me feel better about my hardware matching obsession...I'm thinking about maybe spray painting my keys but I'm afraid it would rub or chip off inside my bag and we couldn't have that!
That is sooo cute ☺️
Thank you! The price was hard to justify....I paid the same for my first ever full sized bag from Vuitton back in 2007 :whut:
Butttt it will get used daily and is the only "key holder" Vuitton makes that actually fits all of my keys (and then some!).

Last edited:
Thank you so much again for your help with sizing! & for making me feel better about my hardware matching obsession...I'm thinking about maybe spray painting my keys but I'm afraid it would rub or chip off inside my bag and we couldn't have that!

Thank you! The price was hard to justify....I paid the same for my first ever full sized bag from Vuitton back in 2007 :whut:
Butttt it will get used daily and is the only "key holder" Vuitton makes that actually fits all of my keys (and then some!).
I have the reverse mono in grey and black and love it so much too! Fits so much more than a cles. I use mine in my matching mini keepall XS. Def one of my most used a loved SLGs!
Instead of spray painting the keys just get new ones made in silver tone. :smile:
Enjoy!

• Love
Reactions: Monogramboy