What's Inside Your LV?

Inside my DG Tadao PM (with Chapman Brothers tag!)

- Monogram pochette accessoires (original model)
- book (People Person by Candice Carty-Williams)
- Monogram zipped 6-key holder
- Damier Azur sunglasses case MM
- Quay sunnies
- small owl notebook
- Monogram Pastel Brazza wallet
- car key attached to Monogram Empreinte clés in noir
- Monogram coin purse
- Red Epi business card holder
- Bose earphones
- fan (best £12 I’ve ever spent!)
- Damier Ebene agenda MM

View attachment 5797709
A man after my own heart! Love all your LV, and one of the best $20 US I ever spent was on a USB charging small fan that folds for travel has 4 speeds and is SO handy when it’s hot with zero air moving! Saved me in a tropical airport with no a/c!

and what a great collection of slg’s you have! I switch mine frequently - sometimes more than bags!

Thanks to all. This is such a great thread. It reminds me of an old HGTV TV commercial that said “you know you want to look” :P I love seeing what others carry, as well as seeing what fits. Thank you!

I posted my micro vanity elsewhere, but I’ll attach it here again so I can contribute. I still can’t believe I bought such a small bag but I love it and I’ve used it a few times already. The only thing that doesn’t fit is my phone! I posted one with different slg’s only so people could get an idea of what fits. Happy Saturday!

IMG_7232.jpeg

IMG_7231.jpeg

IMG_7234.jpeg

Thanks to all. This is such a great thread. It reminds me of an old HGTV TV commercial that said “you know you want to look” :P I love seeing what others carry, as well as seeing what fits. Thank you!

I posted my micro vanity elsewhere, but I’ll attach it here again so I can contribute. I still can’t believe I bought such a small bag but I love it and I’ve used it a few times already. The only thing that doesn’t fit is my phone! I posted one with different slg’s only so people could get an idea of what fits. Happy Saturday!

View attachment 5803993

View attachment 5803995

View attachment 5803998
I can't get over the cute pictures! And the cute micro vanity!!!:loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:

Thank you @Sunshine mama! The bag is so cute, but tiny. You rock tiny bags so well, my only adjustment is carrying my phone in a pocket or my hand. It’s my most impractical bag, but we all need one right? :P I have 4 NF for the big stuff!
Well, if it makes you feel any better, almost all of my bags are impractical lol. I buy only the bags I love, even if they're impractical. I have a problem, I know.

Well, if it makes you feel any better, almost all of my bags are impractical lol. I buy only the bags I love, even if they're impractical. I have a problem, I know.
Actually I think that’s quite a fabulous approach! And I love your bags. I do better when I only buy bags I love, if I don’t, I send them back or return. I have plenty of sizes and shapes but this little iridescent wisteria lilac beauty just grabbed me. And to be back on topic, I will post a what’s in my sling bag for dog walking next :P

Love your micro vanity drtr and I never tire of seeing pics of it!! It’s a little cutie!!! I’m sure it brings a giant smile to your face every time you use it!!!

View attachment 5803993

View attachment 5803995

View attachment 5803998

@Bumbles Everything I carried through the airports in my Alma BB, minus my iPhone SE2 and with sunglasses sitting on top. I usually use my PS backpack PM size for travelling overseas but this Alma’s been fantastic in a prettier way lol :heart: View attachment 5811691View attachment 5811694
It’s so handy and pretty isn’t it. I love how everything fits so nicely inside and the zipper adds to the security and the crossbody strap as well. It holds all the essentials and I guess the mini pochette is your wallet right? Cash, coins and cards in there? I’m loving it for sure, especially as a travel bag on my next overseas holidays. I know what you mean by it being pretty in comparison to the ps backpack pm.