What's Inside Your LV?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My wish is to have a Louis Vuitton Damier Ebene Alma BB!!!! Arggghhh so love it. ♥

2. Just gorgeous- beautifully selected and presented!

3. A sumptuous feast for the eyes in every sense...exquis!

Budgiew likes this.
  4. My first mini pochette - still can’t get over how much fits inside!

Adjustments.JPG

5. In the top photo on the upper left hand side of the picture, what is the cube-like pouch with the zipper down the middle called? I’ve never seen anything like that. I’d love to know more about it.

6. Not the person who posted the photo, but that’s the wapity case!

TLaVi and kbell like this.
  7. It is the wapity :tup: it’s perfect for my phone charger, hands free ear pc, & headphones. The inside is soft red alcantara & it has a little slip pocket. It’s discontinued but I’ve seen some in good shape preloved.
    988FD236-90C5-4AD4-8F69-EA2DADF6A2BC.jpeg

8. Thank you for the information! What a funky little thing. I think it’s great.

9. Never seen that before, so thank you! Such a pretty little pouch, the interior is stunning.

yellowbernie and kbell like this.
  10. bag switch...❤️ both 1E691A3F-747F-45FC-BC31-D84F15BAD24B.jpeg B49BFAF5-B815-458D-BC2A-521B78B28463.jpeg

11. Inside my Pink Mini Twist:

Twist XS wallet in Cherry Berry
    Heart LV keychain
    iPod LV case IMG_5089.JPG

12. The iPod case is just sooo cute! And the Cherry Berry color looks great against pink. :tup:

TangerineKandy and melovepurse like this.
  13. Thank you so much! It is cheering me up despite the fact that it'll be awhile before I can use this bag! Don't want to have to disinfect it :shocked:

IntheOcean likes this.
  14. Well, everything ends eventually, one way or another :cool: But in all seriousness, yes, I think it's best if we keep out goodies in the closets.

15. Out for lunch, love working from home lol.

Attached Files: