What's Inside Your LV?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Attached Files:

Budgiew, Cachou97, Fierymo and 14 others like this.
  2. #5492 Feb 20, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2020
    I’m sorry I don’t have link as this is older Gucci style key pouch from Micro Guccissima line. Maybe find one going pre-owned route, that is how I found mine.

Attached Files:

3. Thanks! I’ve looked at the mini pouchette but I think the chain would get in my way. I’ll look for a second hand Gucci as I like the size. Thanks

BooYah likes this.
  4. Good luck, I really hope you find one - it’s perfect size for holding a few key fobs/remotes :flowers:

hollieplus2 likes this.
  5. In love with that tiny cosmetic case!

6. If LV could offer canvas keypouch like Gucci size, I would opt to want the LV more. The Gucci is so pretty, I wish they continue to offer it in guccisimma.

PurseAddict728 and BooYah like this.
  7. Guccissima key pouch is ideal size (at least for me) for holding car/garage remotes.
    If LV had pouch that was larger than current key pouch and smaller than Mini Pochette, I would definitely be all over that.

PurseAddict728 and BleuSaphir like this.

8. I'm looking for a purse organizer for my Cabas Rivington. Can you please tell me about the organizer you are using for yours? Thank you so much! It looks great!!

9. What’s in my OM pochette accessories with new samorga organizer (and samorga lipgloss trio pouch too!)

Attached Files:

10. Currently inside my Neverfull, LOL. I left it out to “air” and this is what happened...

48B8C094-3000-48D3-80D0-67126F4BC43E.jpeg

11. :heart::heart::heart:

MyBelongs to Louis likes this.
  12. Inside my manhattan NM... minus my personal phone, 6 key holder, and some bandaids in the outer pocket.
    6A01C1D4-7075-466C-8420-D9692F559FAD.jpeg 5A996B5C-9EA5-455F-B091-9A0A1185D6BD.jpeg

13. So cute! My cat would have done the same thing.

Miss.Cashmere likes this.
  14. BleuSaphir likes this.
  15. :love: