What's Inside Your LV?

Pretty! What do you put in your 3 different cles? You carry all 3?
Thanks :smile:. I carry all three canvas cles every day. The three of them along with my ZCP make up my “full wallet”. I put cash and coins in my ZCP. Then one cles holds my essential cards (driver license, insurance card, main credit card), another cles holds my non-essential cards (library card, dept store credit cards) and the third one holds my gift cards, Starbucks cards, reward cards. This way, it is easy for me to downsize to a smaller purse for an event such as a football game (just grab my ZCP and the cles with my main cards). And I use an extra cles (in this case, the RB one) to hold my receipts. Some might find this method to be excessive but I get to enjoy all my cles this way.

Thanks :smile:. I carry all three canvas cles every day. The three of them along with my ZCP make up my “full wallet”. I put cash and coins in my ZCP. Then one cles holds my essential cards (driver license, insurance card, main credit card), another cles holds my non-essential cards (library card, dept store credit cards) and the third one holds my gift cards, Starbucks cards, reward cards. This way, it is easy for me to downsize to a smaller purse for an event such as a football game (just grab my ZCP and the cles with my main cards). And I use an extra cles (in this case, the RB one) to hold my receipts. Some might find this method to be excessive but I get to enjoy all my cles this way.
That's a good way to use them all! And a good idea being able to grab just one with the main cards when you need too.

This is brilliant [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]