What's inside a 15, 20, 25, 28 and 32 Kelly? Do come and see.

Do you think it's possible to also share the specs of the Kellys.

It's no trouble at all.

Dimensions:
16cm – H12xW16xD7
20cm – H16xW20xD10
25cm – H19xW15xD9
28cm – H22xW28xD10
32cm – H23xW32xD10.5

(35cm – H24xW35xD12
40cm – H28xW40xD16
50cm – H34xW50xd25)

Specs:
16cm Orange Gulliver PH Quelle Idole Retourne
20cm Rouge Vif Box GH Sellier
25cm Framboise Chevre de Coromandel PH Sellier
28cm Natural Barenia PH Retourne
28cm Natural Chamonix GH Sellier
32cm Beige Box GH Sellier

Reactions: rurorjuror
Oh wow how lovely:tender:! Thank you very much lcc:flowers: for doing this. It is true that Hermes bags, not even considered as big can hold much more then it appears. 30 cm birkins f. ex.

No1diva, Aminamina, Ms_Jade, Asa, Abbyroad, lizawhit - :flowers::flowers::flowers::heart:

Dianagrace – Thank you so much. I don’t know what to say. It’s an honour to be part of the reference section.

Annie9999 – If I take either the umbrella or the sun glasses case (not both), it won’t be difficult to get most things in and out of the 28 kelly’s. Getting the plastic bag and the scarf which sit at the bottom of the bag is a little more challenging. I would have to take out all the items first. Since I rarely use the plastic bag and I normally wear a scarf or tie it on my bag instead of having it inside my bag, it’s not really a problem imho. I tend to line all my items standing up and take out what I need based on colours. To put things bag back in the bag, I simply tilt the bag a little for everything to stand up vertically and slide the used item back into the bag.