What's inside a 15, 20, 25, 28 and 32 Kelly? Do come and see.

Kallie – Waving to my coin purse twin + the real kallie girl + catcher!

NinjaSue – I love your mini kellys. The rouge vif chevre is so adorable. Do you have any 15cm sellier kelly? I would love to see a pic.

Transcendent – Super cute coin purse. I love the leather and the look of that adorable little bear.

Plum Blossom – As far as I know, framboise came in Chevre de Coromandel, croc, box and veau mirror (small accessories). This colour is particularly beautiful in Croc. I came across one before, but I was not into exotic then.

Gazoo – Good point. I am also surprised that my 28cm retourne is a tad smaller than the sellier. I measured them once again this morning and they are both 28cm. The retourne does pump up when I start putting everything in the bag.

Elena – Favourite? It’s a difficult call. I really do like all of them, but I carry my 28cm barenia retourne and my 25cm framboise cdc the most.

Tamarind – Perhaps my dd and you dh could do a time share. Orange is such a perfect H colour.

Sus, Raz, Lucci, Mrs. Morris, fromparis, kelly32, birkingal, gelbergirl28, lisawhit, mistikat, mooks, hautemom, poky, agart, pazt archangel, saligator, hermes_lemming, elizabethk, toodulloo, bagluv, harleynemma, ouija, accessorize, beaumonde :

Thanks you so much!!! You are all so kind.:flowers::flowers:

28cm retourne
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC_0007_edited.JPG
    DSC_0007_edited.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 6,097
  • DSC_0006_edited.JPG
    DSC_0006_edited.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 6,019
28cm sellier - The only difference between the 28cm retourne and sellier is the addition of an umbrella in the retourne (i.e. the post above). Having said that, I prefer not to carry the umbrella and the sunglasses at the same time. It's better not to stuff your kelly to the rim just because the retourne has a little more stretch.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC_0004_edited.JPG
    DSC_0004_edited.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 6,173
  • DSC_0005_edited.JPG
    DSC_0005_edited.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 6,093
Calling owners of kelly’s 35, 40 and 50. Please join me and show me what’s inside your bag. I don’t have anything larger than 32cm, but I would love to see them.

I’ll be back a little later with what’s inside my kelly élan as well as 30cm birkin

Thanks for doing this, LTC! Didn't realize that the 25cm can hold so much! Love the baby kelly! My DD will be so envious when she sees your DD with her own kelly! haha! She has been nagging me about carrying my bags.. she is so happy when I "assign" her the task of holding on to my bag when I have to do something...so, should I get one too? heh!

Love how organised you are! Enviable skill (and enviable Kelly collection, congrats!). Is the little stripey thing a vibrato coin purse? Very cute, like it a lot. Thank you for posting this very informative thread:flowers:.

Thank you LTC for the pics, incredibly sweet of you to take the time and effort to do so. Do you think it's possible to also share the specs of the Kellys, if you do not mind. They are all beautiful and it would really help those of us who are still young in the H years. Many thanks! :cutesy:

All about bags – Your dd would look so adorable with one. These little ones are certainly getting into handbags a lot earlier these days.

Polaremil – Yes, vibrato is really a unique H item.

Mooks – The orange one is the Quelle Idole issued in 2000 as part of the Millenium celebration.

Kashmira – I am glad you have enjoyed the pics.