What's in your Hermes bag????

What I usually carry in my retourne Kelly 25 although the sunglasses are more seasonal. :biggrin:
1612786049687-jpg.4983434

Last edited:
Going to copy the idea of your Ldn folding bag in a zipper (assuming) because the H raincoat is pretty useless imo, especially for box.
These bags are essential for me as it rains all the time. As well as an umbrella. It was pouring and I was asked the other day by my SA if I had my (Kelly 25) raincoat with me and I almost said," What's that?" :amazed:

Reactions: Meta
Yes, it is a reusable tote bag. :smile: Also there'll be rain cover/bag cover coming this FW18. It of course goes without saying comes with H price tag.

Yes I saw ”the creation” will be interesting to see irl and yes, exclusivity always comes with a price tag. I’m buying the Chanel ”chamelia coat” in Paris because I think it’s just hilarious [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

These bags are essential for me as it rains all the time. As well as an umbrella. It was pouring and I was asked the other day by my SA if I had my (Kelly 25) raincoat with me and I almost said," What's that?" :amazed:

I’m going to Ldn (June) for the first time in my life. Love umbrellas but thinking if I should leave the fancy bags at home and just travel with my mini halzan. But then again my B25 fauve barenia can cope with all weathers.

Reactions: Meta
Reactions: KittyKat65
The medium pouch fits with plenty of room to spare. The medium pouch holds quite a bit too. Attached is my pic.
View attachment 4168071
Thanks for the pic CL! Wow there is a lot of room around the MM! From the dimensions listed on h.com I expected the MM to really claim some real estate in B30. I’m thinking the MM will be more versatile than the pm.

Reactions: LisetteEsq