What's in your COACH bag?

Here is what’s in my new Metropolitan Tote CG:
(Starting top left and going counterclockwise)
2 notepads
SurfacePro tablet (work tablet)
Reusable tote bag
Prada cardholder
Gum
iPhone 5SE (work phone)
LV cles
Prada sunglasses
Planner
ASOS toiletry bag (filled with pens and pencils)
Not pictured:
iPhone 7+
Clinical paperwork in a folder239E94CB-69E2-4351-A33A-D9CA376D8102.jpeg 176C9024-E60F-47EE-9ABC-37F85B2F138E.jpegI have to say I’m impressed by how organized it keeps me. I can put my MacBook Air in addition to everything else and it fits fine.

View attachment 3943129 Here’s a repost of my bag reveal since it’s also a WIMB pic, but I wanted to add it to this thread :smile: although if I’m perfectly honest, not pictured is more makeup/lip products because I don’t want to seem like a crazy person that carries a dozen lippies around in her bag! Lol
Your Blooms wallet looks amazing with the color of your purse!

Reactions: Teelyn
Sorry I don't have pics. I'm new here and need to figure this out.
I like to organize with everything in pouches so I can find it all-especially needed in the Margot since it's partly open, and I would lose little things! :smile: I have 2 Coach small leather goods and the rest are mostly little Ipsy makeup bags or other tiny bags. I'd like to find some that are half the size of Ipsy bags. I just have one that size.

Coach Smooth Wallet croc embossed
Coach corner zip wristlet
Tiny pouch with Altoid Small Cinnamon sugarfree mints and a low carb protein bar
Small bag with makeup
Small bag with a lightweight scarf and tissues
Small bag with "emergency" items
Small bag with deck of cards
Sunglasses in a way too big case! I need to see if they will fit into a smaller one.
Keys
Phone

Here is what’s in my new Metropolitan Tote CG:
(Starting top left and going counterclockwise)
2 notepads
SurfacePro tablet (work tablet)
Reusable tote bag
Prada cardholder
Gum
iPhone 5SE (work phone)
LV cles
Prada sunglasses
Planner
ASOS toiletry bag (filled with pens and pencils)
Not pictured:
iPhone 7+
Clinical paperwork in a folderView attachment 3932886 View attachment 3932885I have to say I’m impressed by how organized it keeps me. I can put my MacBook Air in addition to everything else and it fits fine.
Love this is it a man's bag what are the dimensions?

I love my Market tote! It’s my everyday workhorse.

Notebook
Planner
Mini pochette (w/ extra contacts, hair ties, other odds and ends)
Toiletry Pouch (w/ compact, lotion, sanitizer, lip gloss)
Wallet
ID card for work

View attachment 3942855
This sight is beautiful! I usually think I prefer more of the structured bags that have top handles and a strap, but am finding that totes are perfect for the little pouches, and can fit a planner, and I feel carefree when I carry one!