What's in your COACH bag?

Excuse the cat paws in the photo; she refused to move!
I carry around this Coach I stole from mom years ago (though to be fair, she doesn't use small bags like this now anyways) I love carrying it around when I don't need too many things!
In my bag:
  • Vera Bradley Tech Case with my blood tester, insulin, shots, and cards in it
  • Burt's Bees chapstick and tinted lip balm
  • my keys (with an old coach keychain I found in a parking lot lol)
  • my rosary in its case
  • Tory Burch Sunglasses
  • a cough drop
  • a penny
  • apple headphones (not pictured)
unnamed%2B%25281%2529.jpg

unnamed.jpg

I carry around this Coach I stole from mom years ago (though to be fair, she doesn't use small bags like this now anyways) I love carrying it around when I don't need too many things!
In my bag:
  • my rosary in its case
  • Tory Burch Sunglasses
  • a cough drop
  • a penny

unnamed.jpg
Love kitty paws! Do you carry the penny for good luck?

Reactions: HandbagDiva354
I've been traveling for two weeks and this is the longest I've carried this turnlock hobo. I have to say it has really grown on me! Here's what I've got stashed inside.
IMG_1497712772.007188.jpg
The big straw wristlet (from Kohl's) has pens, my headphones and usually also stores the little pill case. In the pill case, I store extra contacts in case my luggage gets delayed or I run out.
IMG_1497712858.550756.jpg
The little dragonfly coin pouch was a gift from a friend in Japan. I always have chapstick, advil, and my target sunglasses. :smile:
The happy bird wristlet holds extra cards. I still regret not getting the happy birds reversible tote! I just love that print. Finally, the slim wallet is an outlet wallet and I love it! The card slots are rainbow colored and so cheerful. I get lots of compliments on it. It also has a wrist strap and can hold a phone so sometimes I carry it on its own.
IMG_1497713039.257748.jpg

In my bag:
  • my rosary in its case
  • Tory Burch Sunglasses
  • a cough drop
  • a penny

unnamed.jpg
Gorgeous handbag and I just love those sweet kitty paws!

View attachment 3712987View attachment 3712990

I love my new to me Coach bag!! I usually have my hologram makeup case which has lotion, hand sanitizer, lipstick, tampons and deodorant in there, my ocelot Coach wallet and some more lotion (my favorite from Bath and Body!) and I have my pill box for those random headaches or runny noses. Then I have the VS mini makeup bag that has all my iPhone accessories (charger, headphones, lightening adapter) and then of course my travel Chanel Coco Mademoiselle perfume which is by far the best smelling stuff ever to have been created!!!

What bag is this? It's beautiful!

Okay so I ended up packing up my rogue for tomorrow so I could get this thread rolling again :lol:
Here's my playful patchwork rogue + embroidered rexy friend:

IMG_1141.JPG

The inside of this bag is what I love the most; the bright orange lifts my mood every time:

IMG_1142.jpg

IMG_1139.jpg IMG_1138.jpg IMG_1133.jpg
This is the most I'd carry in a rogue on any given day, if I needed more stuff I'd take a tote too. It's going to be a long day so my cosmetic pouch is super full, it's actually surprising that this little snoopy case can hold so much! I don't always take it, usually opting for a smaller pouch with just the basics. Here's what you see in my bag for 'today':
  • Moleskin notebook + Keith Haring x Coach pencil case
  • Keys with a masquerade fob from Venice
  • Kate Spade Wallet
  • Dior sunglasses with case
  • Compact hair brush
  • Chanel travel perfume spray + Chanel powder
  • Bulgari silk scarf (some celestial theme, still celebrating the solar eclipse?)
  • Coach Snoopy pouch with: lip stain, chap-stick, mini mirror, hand cream, floss, Listerine strips, glass wipes, eye drops, Bioderma micellar water, Estee Lauder advanced night repair serum (I use this anytime my skin needs moisture), hair ties and clip, and a mini case for earrings or other tiny jewelry I might need to store and don't want to lose.
  • Phone + headphones, of course. Not pictured :P

Here is my (small) Bandit.
IMG_1513449898.311988.jpg
IMG_1513449911.490112.jpg
IMG_1513449923.396635.jpg
IMG_1513449935.215372.jpg

Inside the bag contents. My phone goes in here as well but it's being used to take the pics.
View attachment 3909276

Inside the detachable bag contents.
View attachment 3909277

Edit: sorry for the duplicate pics, it wouldn't let me delete.

Attachments

• IMG_1513449979.807271.jpg
    IMG_1513449979.807271.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 983
  • IMG_1513450006.020383.jpg
    IMG_1513450006.020383.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 992